Monday, October 5, 2009

I'll give it a try

I've noticed that just about everyone has a blog and I enjoy reading them all. I think I learn alot more about someone then when I am talking to them face to face. Maybe as we are writing the blogs we don't really think about who is going to read it or maybe we just feel more liberated to say what we are really thinking. Anyways I decided I would give it a try.

Juan and I have been married for six months now. I know that nobody really supported our decision. We know we were completely crazy. But it has paid off. We are very happy together and we are enjoying our life together. I am going to school at SLCC. I am taking lots of classes and trying to get through quickly. I plan to go to nursing school and maybe major in math too. Juan is working two jobs right now. He works at Millcreek nursing home and for Millcreek home health and hospice. He is really enjoying the home health. It is a big change from the facilities Juan has worked at for almost the past ten years. I am still working at Willow Wood.

We are excited that this is our last week in debt!!! On friday we will pay everything off except for the house. Thank you to my parents for introducing us to Dave Ramsey!

1 comment:

  1. i found you because bri is now a follower of our blog, paulandjessieberg.blogspot.com. so happy to see you have started one! :) but keep it up and post things so we can keep in touch with you! :)

    ReplyDelete