Monday, September 27, 2010

Working on getting organized...

A few weeks ago we cleaned out the cars because Juan was wanting to sell them and get a new one. Anyways we piled up all the junk in a corner of the living room. This weekend we finally! went through it all and got organized. Well, Juan did anyways. I am better at cleaning the house (doing the dishes, laundry, sweeping, mopping, etc.) He is great at getting rid of the junk and making the house look organized. We still have about 6 boxes of junk in the basement that never got unpacked (because its just junk) so I told him each weekend he can work on one box :) Well anyways in that pile we found an old camera! It had pictures from the summer so I can put up some new pics... Just not today because today I need to learn my anatomy! So far this semester I've had one chemistry exam and one physiology exam and wednesday is my first anatomy exam. Anatomy is probably my favorite class (The second time over everything comes so much easier!) Chemistry is my easy A. My first exam was 100/105 and my husband questions why I didn't get those last 5 points, until he sees my physiology score... I have a much harder time with biology, so time to hit the books for wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment