Monday, January 11, 2010

Back to School

First thing I would like to thank my big sis Camilla for taking our family pictures. I put one at the top of our blog and I love them!
Today was my first day back at school. Its always a little exhausting and I'm already looking forward to taking the summer off, lol. I have five classes this semester: English, Spanish, Communication, Dance, and Chemistry. Its going to be a lot to get through but its y last semester at SLCC and my last semester before I have my associates degree. I'm really excited for that. I will be the first one of my brothers and sisters to have a degree! Then, after a relaxing summer off, I plan to go the the U of U to get my bachelors in secondary education. I want to teach math and chemistry in high school. Well I have plenty to keep me busy for the next couple months!

3 comments:

  1. congrats on being the first with a degree, that's a big deal! i love your new family pics by the way! VERY cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture!! So cute! You will have to post more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey I went to school too!! Its pretty much an associates since it took 2 years to finish :)

    Cute pic camilla should go to school and learn more about cameras! She is pretty goood.
    Good luck on the busy semester!

    ReplyDelete