Sunday, July 11, 2010

Our little home

I haven't posted in a long time because we have been so busy and then I lost my camera for awhile! But I found it today so I wanted to post some updates to our life. In June, we finally closed on our house!!! It took a long, long time and lots of papers and patience, but it finally happened! And we couldn't be happier!!

The living room:
Our little kitchen, which is already a mess (of course):
The master bedroom:
The boys painting Jade's room:
The bathroom (my least favorite part of the house, it needs to be completely remodeled):
Our garage:
I cooked our very first dinner before we move in!

We just finished painting and put in new carpet so I will post the "after" pics asap!

1 comment:

  1. The house looks real nice. We need to come see it. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete